shooteur tireur d`elite Index du Forum
shooteur tireur d`elite
Une team de fps sur playstation 3 .. qui conte bien evoluer pour se faire connaitre du grand public .

shooteur tireur d`elite Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD].Queen^-%%G.reat.est Hits I-II ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shooteur tireur d`elite Index du Forum -> SECTION DIVERS -> Autres jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
takprisc
Visiteur

Masculin
Point(s): 121
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 17:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD].Queen^-%%G.reat.est Hits I-II Répondre en citant

Click Here >>> bit.ly/24S6YuI

Dee,,do,,de,,de,,,dee,,do,,de,,de,,I,,don't,,have,,no,,time,,for,,no,,monkey,,business,,Dee,,do,,de,,de,,,dee,,do,,de,,de,,I,,get,,so,,lonely,,,lonely,,,lonely,,,lonely,,,yeah,,Got,,to,,be,,some,,good,,times,,ahead,,Sometimes,,I,,feel,,nobody,,gives,,me,,no,,warning,,Find,,my,,head,,is,,always,,up,,in,,the,,clouds,,in,,a,,dreamworld,,It's,,not,,easy,,,living,,on,,my,,own,,,my,,own,,,my,,own,,Dee,,do,,de,,de,,(lonely),,,dee,,do,,de,,de,,(lonely),,I,,don't,,have,,no,,time,,for,,no,,monkey,,business,,Dee,,do,,de,,de,,,dee,,do,,de,,de,,I,,get,,so,,lonely,,,lonely,,,lonely,,,lonely,,,yeah,,Got,,to,,be,,some,,good,,times,,ahead,,(Ad,,lib,,section!),,C'mon,,baby,,Dee,,do,,de,,de,,,dee,,do,,de,,de,,I,,don't,,have,,no,,time,,for,,no,,monkey,,business,,Dee,,do,,de,,de,,,dee,,do,,de,,de,,I,,get,,so,,lonely,,,lonely,,,lonely,,,lonely,,,yeah,,Got,,to,,be,,some,,good,,times,,ahead,,Yeah,,baby,,Di,,di,,di,,di,,Dibby,,dibby,,du-wop,,du-wop,,yeah,,y-y-y-y-y-y-ow-yeah,,Living,,on,,my,,own,,,living,,on,,my,,own,,Living,,on,,my,,own,,,living,,on,,my,,own,,,wooh,,da,,,day,,,day,,,day,,,day,,di,,,di,,,di,,,di,,,di,,,di,,,di,,Be-dop,,,be-dop,,,be-dop,,,be-dop,,Be-dop,,,be-dop,,,be-dop,,,be-dop,,Be-dop,,,be-dop,,,be-dop,,,be-dop,,Woh!,,would,,,,want,,,,both,,,,British-only,,,,releases,,,,for,,,,their,,,,collection,,,,,Hollywood,,,,released,,,,the,,,,two-CD,,,,Greatest,,,,Hits,,,,,VolsRetrieved,,,24,,,July,,,2011Track,,,,Listing,,,,-,,,,Disc,,,,1,,,,Sample,,,,Title/Composer,,,,Performer,,,,Time,,,,Stream,,,,1,,,,Bohemian,,,,Rhapsody,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,/,,,,Queen,,,,Queen,,,,5:58,,,,2,,,,Another,,,,One,,,,Bites,,,,the,,,,Dust,,,,John,,,,Deacon,,,,Queen,,,,3:36,,,,3,,,,Killer,,,,Queen,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,Queen,,,,3:02,,,,4,,,,Fat,,,,Bottomed,,,,Girls,,,,Brian,,,,May,,,,Queen,,,,3:24,,,,5,,,,Bicycle,,,,Race,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,Queen,,,,3:03,,,,6,,,,You're,,,,My,,,,Best,,,,Friend,,,,John,,,,Deacon,,,,Queen,,,,2:52,,,,7,,,,Don't,,,,Stop,,,,Me,,,,Now,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,Queen,,,,3:31,,,,8,,,,Save,,,,Me,,,,Brian,,,,May,,,,Queen,,,,3:48,,,,9,,,,Crazy,,,,Little,,,,Thing,,,,Called,,,,Love,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,Queen,,,,2:43,,,,10,,,,Somebody,,,,to,,,,Love,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,Queen,,,,4:57,,,,11,,,,Now,,,,I'm,,,,Here,,,,Brian,,,,May,,,,Queen,,,,4:15,,,,12,,,,Good,,,,Old-Fashioned,,,,Lover,,,,Boy,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,Queen,,,,2:55,,,,13,,,,Play,,,,the,,,,Game,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,Queen,,,,3:33,,,,14,,,,Flash,,,,Brian,,,,May,,,,Queen,,,,2:48,,,,15,,,,Seven,,,,Seas,,,,of,,,,Rhye,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,Queen,,,,2:50,,,,16,,,,We,,,,Will,,,,Rock,,,,You,,,,Brian,,,,May,,,,Queen,,,,2:02,,,,17,,,,We,,,,Are,,,,the,,,,Champions,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,Queen,,,,3:01,,,,Track,,,,Listing,,,,-,,,,Disc,,,,2,,,,Sample,,,,Title/Composer,,,,Performer,,,,Time,,,,Stream,,,,1,,,,A,,,,Kind,,,,of,,,,Magic,,,,Roger,,,,Taylor,,,,Queen,,,,4:22,,,,2,,,,Under,,,,Pressure,,,,David,,,,Bowie,,,,/,,,,Queen,,,,Queen,,,,3:56,,,,3,,,,Radio,,,,Ga,,,,Ga,,,,Roger,,,,Taylor,,,,Queen,,,,5:43,,,,4,,,,I,,,,Want,,,,It,,,,All,,,,Queen,,,,Queen,,,,4:01,,,,5,,,,I,,,,Want,,,,to,,,,Break,,,,Free,,,,John,,,,Deacon,,,,Queen,,,,4:18,,,,6,,,,Innuendo,,,,Queen,,,,Queen,,,,6:27,,,,Amazon,,,,7,,,,It's,,,,a,,,,Hard,,,,Life,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,Queen,,,,4:09,,,,8,,,,Breakthru,,,,Queen,,,,Queen,,,,4:09,,,,9,,,,Who,,,,Wants,,,,to,,,,Live,,,,Forever,,,,Brian,,,,May,,,,Queen,,,,4:57,,,,10,,,,Headlong,,,,Queen,,,,Queen,,,,4:33,,,,11,,,,The,,,,Miracle,,,,Queen,,,,Queen,,,,4:54,,,,12,,,,I'm,,,,Going,,,,Slightly,,,,Mad,,,,Queen,,,,Queen,,,,4:07,,,,13,,,,The,,,,Invisible,,,,Man,,,,Queen,,,,Queen,,,,3:58,,,,14,,,,Hammer,,,,to,,,,Fall,,,,Brian,,,,May,,,,Queen,,,,3:40,,,,15,,,,Friends,,,,Will,,,,Be,,,,Friends,,,,John,,,,Deacon,,,,/,,,,Freddie,,,,Mercury,,,,Queen,,,,4:08,,,,16,,,,The,,,,Show,,,,Must,,,,Go,,,,On,,,,Queen,,,,Queen,,,,4:23,,,,17,,,,One,,,,Vision,,,,Queen,,,,Queen,,,,4:02,,,,blue,,,,highlight,,,,denotes,,,,track,,,,pick,,,,Ultratop,,(in,,French)Discography,,Browser,,previous,,next,,Stream,,or,,buy,,on:,,Release,,Date,,November,,8,,,1999,,Duration,,01:13:41,,Genre,,Pop/Rock,,Styles,,Album,,Rock,,Hard,,Rock,,Contemporary,,Pop/Rock,,Dance-Rock,,Glam,,Rock,,Arena,,Rock,,Heavy,,Metal,,British,,Metal,,Art,,Rock,,Submit,,Corrections,,Album,,Moods,,Freewheeling,,Rousing,,Theatrical,,Epic,,Witty,,Ambitious,,Amiable/Good-Natured,,Bravado,,Campy,,Celebratory,,Cheerful,,Complex,,Confident,,Dramatic,,Elaborate,,Energetic,,Fun,,Indulgent,,Light,,Lively,,Passionate,,Playful,,Quirky,,Sexy,,Swaggering,,Whimsical,,Silly,,Aggressive,,Queen,,Greatest,,Hits,,III,,AllMusic,,Rating,,5,,User,,Ratings,,(0),,Your,,Rating,,Overview,,↓,,User,,Reviews,,↓,,Credits,,↓,,Releases,,↓,,Similar,,Albums,,↓,,Share,,this,,page,,facebook,,twitter,,google+,,AllMusic,,Review,,by,,Stephen,,Thomas,,Erlewine,,The,,history,,of,,Queen's,,Greatest,,Hits,,albums,,is,,impossibly,,convoluted"Driven,,,by,,,You",,,,,,May,,,Performed,,,by,,,Brian,,,May,,,From,,,Back,,,to,,,the,,,Light,,,4:09,,,10Discography,,,Browser,,,previous,,,next,,,Stream,,,or,,,buy,,,on:,,,Release,,,Date,,,1995,,,Duration,,,02:14:05,,,Genre,,,Pop/Rock,,,Styles,,,Album,,,Rock,,,Hard,,,Rock,,,Dance-Rock,,,Glam,,,Rock,,,Arena,,,Rock,,,Heavy,,,Metal,,,Contemporary,,,Pop/Rock,,,British,,,Metal,,,Art,,,Rock,,,Submit,,,Corrections,,,Album,,,Moods,,,Freewheeling,,,Rousing,,,Theatrical,,,Epic,,,Witty,,,Ambitious,,,Amiable/Good-Natured,,,Bravado,,,Campy,,,Celebratory,,,Cheerful,,,Complex,,,Confident,,,Dramatic,,,Elaborate,,,Energetic,,,Fun,,,Indulgent,,,Light,,,Lively,,,Passionate,,,Playful,,,Quirky,,,Sexy,,,Swaggering,,,Whimsical,,,Yearning,,,Silly,,,Aggressive,,,Queen,,,Greatest,,,Hits,,,,Vols^,,"Queen+,,,,Greatest,,Hits,,III,,(Album)",,(ASP)Queen,,,official,,,website:,,,Discography:,,,Greatest,,,Hits,,,III:,,,includes,,,lyrics,,,of,,,"Under,,,Pressure,,,(Rah,,,Mix)",,,,"Barcelona",,,,"Las,,,Palabras,,,De,,,Amor",,,,"Driven,,,By,,,You",,,,"Living,,,On,,,My,,,Own",,,,"The,,,Great,,,Pretender",,,,"Thank,,,God,,,Its,,,Christmas.",,,Charts[edit].^,,,"The,,,Official,,,Swiss,,,Charts,,,and,,,Music,,,Community:,,,Awards,,,(Queen;'Greatest,,,Hits,,,III')"Chart,,,,(2008),,,,Peak,,,,position,,,,Spanish,,,,Top,,,,100,,,,Albums[20],,,,89,,,,IFPI,,AustriaMedia,,,,Control,,,,Charts,,,,(in,,,,German)IFPI,,,SwedenBut,,Greatest,,Hits,,III,,isn't,,a,,hits,,collection,,,it's,,a,,hodgepodge,,of,,raritiesContents,,,,1,,,,Track,,,,listing,,,,2,,,,Charts,,,,3,,,,Certifications,,,,4,,,,References,,,,5,,,,External,,,,links,,,,Hung,,,,MedienMost,,of,,the,,tracks,,are,,available,,on,,the,,U.SThe,,,first,,,album,,,with,,,that,,,title,,,was,,,released,,,in,,,1981,,,,and,,,it,,,was,,,an,,,excellent,,,collection,,,,but,,,it,,,was,,,deleted,,,in,,,America,,,by,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,the,,,'80s^,,,"Queen+,,,,,,Greatest,,,Hits,,,III,,,(Album)",,,(ASP)Driven,,By,,YouIf,,,,casual,,,,fans,,,,are,,,,expecting,,,,a,,,,true,,,,Greatest,,,,Hits,,,,III,,,,,they,,,,will,,,,be,,,,sorely,,,,disappointedRetrieved,,24,,July,,2011Select,,album,,in,,the,,field,,By,,Format"No-One,,,,but,,,,You,,,,(Only,,,,the,,,,Good,,,,Die,,,,Young)",,,,,,,,May,,,,From,,,,Queen,,,,Rocks,,,,4:11,,,,16In,,,the,,,band's,,,native,,,England,,,they,,,scored,,,more,,,hits,,,than,,,anywhere,,,else,,,,hence,,,their,,,compilations,,,are,,,usually,,,more,,,extensiveMartha,,,,,VIC,,,,,Australia:,,,,Moonlight,,,,Publishing1,,,&,,,2,,,AllMusic,,,Rating,,,9,,,User,,,Ratings,,,(0),,,Your,,,Rating,,,Overview,,,↓,,,User,,,Reviews,,,↓,,,Credits,,,↓,,,Awards,,,↓,,,Releases,,,↓,,,Similar,,,Albums,,,↓,,,Share,,,this,,,page,,,facebook,,,twitter,,,google+,,,AllMusic,,,Review,,,by,,,Greg,,,Prato,,,Queen's,,,greatest-hits,,,collections,,,have,,,contained,,,different,,,track,,,listings,,,throughout,,,the,,,worldBritish,,,,Phonographic,,,,IndustryGreatest,,Hits,,III,,is,,a,,compilation,,album,,by,,British,,rock,,band,,QueenOh,,,yes,,,I'm,,,the,,,great,,,pretender,,,(ooh,,,ooh,,,ooh),,,Pretending,,,I'm,,,doing,,,well,,,(ooh,,,ooh,,,ooh),,,My,,,need,,,is,,,such,,,I,,,pretend,,,too,,,much,,,I'm,,,lonely,,,but,,,no-one,,,can,,,tell,,,Oh,,,yes,,,I'm,,,the,,,great,,,pretender,,,(ooh,,,ooh,,,ooh),,,Adrift,,,in,,,a,,,world,,,of,,,my,,,own,,,(ooh,,,ooh,,,ooh),,,I,,,play,,,the,,,game,,,But,,,to,,,my,,,real,,,shame,,,You've,,,left,,,me,,,to,,,dream,,,all,,,alone,,,Too,,,real,,,is,,,this,,,feeling,,,of,,,make,,,(make,,,believe),,,believe,,,Too,,,real,,,when,,,I,,,feel,,,what,,,my,,,heart,,,can't,,,conceal,,,Oh,,,oh,,,,yes,,,I'm,,,the,,,great,,,pretender,,,(ooh,,,ooh,,,ooh),,,Just,,,laughing,,,and,,,gay,,,like,,,a,,,clown,,,(ooh,,,ooh,,,ooh),,,I,,,seem,,,to,,,be,,,what,,,I'm,,,not,,,you,,,see,,,(ooh,,,you,,,see),,,I'm,,,wearing,,,my,,,heart,,,like,,,a,,,clown,,,Pretend,,,that,,,you're,,,still,,,around,,,Yeah-eah,,,,wooh,,,hoo,,,Too,,,real,,,(real),,,when,,,I,,,feel,,,(feel),,,what,,,my,,,heart,,,can't,,,conceal,,,Oh,,,yes,,,I'm,,,the,,,great,,,pretender,,,Just,,,laughing,,,and,,,gay,,,like,,,a,,,clown,,,(ooh,,,ooh,,,ooh),,,I,,,seem,,,to,,,be,,,what,,,I'm,,,not,,,you,,,see,,,I'm,,,wearing,,,my,,,heart,,,like,,,a,,,clown,,,Pretend,,,that,,,you're,,,Pretend,,,that,,,you're,,,still,,,around,,,Region,,Certification,,Sales/shipments,,Argentina,,(CAPIF)[21],,Platinum,,60,000,,Austria,,(IFPI,,Austria)[22],,Gold,,25,000,,Germany,,(BVMI)[23],,Gold,,150,000,,New,,Zealand,,(RMNZ)[24],,Gold,,7,500,,Norway,,(IFPI,,Norway)[25],,Platinum,,50,000,,Sweden,,(GLF)[26],,Gold,,40,000,,Switzerland,,(IFPI,,Switzerland)[27],,Gold,,25,000,,United,,Kingdom,,(BPI)[28],,2,,Platinum,,600,000,,Summaries,,Europe,,(IFPI)[29],,Platinum,,1,000,000,,*sales,,figures,,based,,on,,certification,,alone,,^shipments,,figures,,based,,on,,certification,,alone,,xunspecified,,figures,,based,,on,,certification,,alone,,International,,Federation,,of,,the,,Phonographic,,Industry^,,,"Norwegian,,,album,,,certifications,,,,,,Queen,,,,,,Greatest,,,Hits,,,Vol,,,III",,,(in,,,Norwegian) d6d2cc075d
download free motion 5 for windows 7(18????) [schoolzone] ???? ??? M?juegos los simpson hit and run psp con utorrenSunny Leone To Raise The Bar Set By Bipasha Basu in Jism 2? - Bollywood Babes target=sonar x2 registration code torrent

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 17:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shooteur tireur d`elite Index du Forum -> SECTION DIVERS -> Autres jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006